The Seneca Resorts & Casinos thanks you for your request for assistance for your upcoming charitable event.
Our properties include the Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino, Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino, Buffalo Creek Casino, and Seneca Hickory Stick Golf Course. Requests will be considered once even though you submitted requests to our sister properties. In order to provide support to community efforts, an organization/association will be approved only ONCE per funding period (Oct 1 – Sept 30).
To help facilitate your request, we ask that the following guidelines be observed:
- All requests must be a 501 ©(3) nonprofit organization, 501 ©(4) social welfare organization or a 501 ©(6) business league. The Donation Committee, Board of Directors, or the President and CEO may approve exceptions that are determined to support corporate business goals. In these instances, the recipient need not be a registered non-profit organization.
- All requests must be submitted with a fully completed Request for Charitable Support form and a W-9. Please include supporting documents up to a maximum of three (3) pages that you feel would assist your request.
NOTE: The W-9 form is not enclosed. You have to obtain the W-9 form (Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification) from the IRS website.
- All charitable requests must be received at least 45 days prior to the event date. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- It is the requestor’s responsibility to return all requested information in order to be considered. Only completed requests will be considered. Also be informed that this office does not notify requestor of missing information.
Download Form Here.
Again thank you for your interest.
Please E-mail completed request per guidelines to Donations@senecacasinos.com
or return by mail to address below:
Seneca Gaming Corporation
Attn: Donation Committee
310 Fourth Street
Niagara Falls, NY 14303
The following exclusions apply:
- Requests from religious organizations for sectarian purposes are ineligible for SGC support. However, a community program sponsored by a religious organization will be considered (e.g., food pantry).
- Requests soliciting financial support for individuals, or for political candidates and campaigns, or for entities other than not-for-profit organizations will not be considered.
- Donations will be made only to the approved nonprofit agency. Donations will not be made to organizations conducting fundraising on behalf of such agencies.